Navigation Events (4-days onsite per month)
The US Synthetic Consulting Group will conduct focused improvement events and appropriate Lean training at a monthly cadence according to the improvement plan.
- Events will be driven and selected from the Mapping the Journey event.
- Onsite event leaders and co-leaders will be selected.
- Conference calls with USS leadership coaches will help in guiding organizational leaders through this preparatory work.
- USS leadership coaches will use the “Hear – See – Do” method for training selected principles and tools during the event.
- USS leadership coaches will guide the selected event leaders in new behaviors.
- The internal team will solve business gaps using rapid problem solving, implementing new principles in the process.
- The internal team will establish and practice an improved way of working.
- Site leaders and effected areas will continue to practice new behaviors and solve problems that arise.
- Conference calls with USS leadership coaches.
- Phone and/or email support from consultants as needed
- Business results
- Skilled lean thinkers practicing new behaviors
- Skilled lean leaders practicing new leadership behaviors
- Focused and aligned Improvements
- Shared Experience
- Common Language
Email and phone support from the US Synthetic consulting group (as needed). Alignment reviews with leadership to check or adjust as needed.